Tax Compliance and
Act as Tax Representative
- Assisting clients to handle all tax related matters with Inland Revenue Department, and lodge extension of
submission of Profits Tax Return. For the Year of Assessment of 2019/20, the deadline of submission of Profits Tax
Return, according to the accounting date, can be extended as follows:
Accounting Date Extended Due Date
1 April 2018 to 30 November 2018 No extension allowed
(Accounting Date Code "N")
1 December 2018 to 31 December 2018 15 August 2019
(Accounting Date Code "D")
1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 15 November 2019
(Accounting Date Code "M")
Filing of tax returns
- Preparing and filing of Profits Tax Return; Property Tax Return; Employer's Return of Remuneration and Pensions, Individual Tax Return and Profits Tax for the Self-Employed.
- Preparing tax computation for Profits Tax, Salaries Tax and Personal Assessment.
Objection of tax assessment and appeal against tax assessment
- Preparing a notice of objection to / application for revision of a tax assessment with Inland Revenue Department.
Holdover of provisional tax
- Lodge an application for holdover of provision tax.
Application for Certificate of Resident Status
- A Certificate of Resident Status is document issued by the Hong Kong competent authority to a Hong Kong
resident who required proof of resident status for the purposes of claiming tax benefits under the Comprehensive
Double Taxation Agreement / Arrangement. We will assist client to application for this certificate by assessing
client's condition and documents whether entitle to this certificate or not.
Handling of tax inquiries and tax audit
- Assisting clients to response tax inquiries from Inland Revenue Department relating to tax investigation and field
Offshore tax claim
Tax due diligence service
Tax health check
Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS 2.0), Transfer Pricing files and Country-by-Country documentation
Tax planning and advance rulings
China tax advisory and compliance
- Assisting clients to prepare monthly tax reporting for their WOFE in China and personal tax issues